|Settings / Telecom Policy / Create (or edit) / MDM disabling option tab|
Decide on the actions you want to take in the policy in the event of a device (iOS) has the data disabled and the user puts it back on.
Disable data on Android / Reactivate data
On Android when the data is disabled via the MDM, it is not possible for the user to switch it back ON directly. The user needs to ask the Admin to do it. When the Admin enables data on the phone again it only makes possible for the user to switch back it on.
Disabling data on iOS / Reactivate data
On iOS when the data is disabled via the MDM, it is always possible for the end user to switch it back ON.
When that happens before the end of the billing circle, it it possible to define some automated actions
- Define the action(s) that will automatically be launched at this event.
- You can select to send a message to the user and select the message you want or create a new one and then select it.
- You can select to send a report to the IT manager (IT Manager are defined in Settings / Managers)
- You can select to disable data on the device.
- Define how often you want these actions to be repeated.