Navigation Menu: Billing/ Bill monitoring
Objective: Verify 3 parts within the bill. Inspect the products by: out of inventory billed, in the inventory and not billed by the carrier, and in the inventory but ordered from another billing account.
In the Billing module, select « Bill monitoring »:
Select the time period of issue for the bill(s) :
Enter, if needed, a bill number:
then click on
Select the appropriate bill for inspection:
Then, click on
When you get to the tab « Price Inspection »
Click on the 2nd tab « Inventory Inspection»
By default, the inspection will not take into account the management operations that the carrier performed 10 days prior to sending the bill: in fact, a certain number of days before sending the bill, the carrier locks-in the bill data to start processing.
You can adjust this setting:
There are filters in order to identify the resources to compare from the two tables :
- Some are classic filters for Plans/Usage, for an anomaly’s status , for resources that have or do not have processing management operations;
- A filter that allows you to identify the common resources in the two tables to make comparing them easier: listed will be what is in common be it an account, sub-account, or number
- A filter that lets you enter a value that operates for both tables: this lets you limit the value more and more precisely:
On the same page are three types of anomalies that could make the inspection numbers rise (you can get explainations by placing your cursor over the icon ) :
- The out of inventory and billed products ;
- In inventory products which not billed by the carrier over the give time period;
- In inventory products that are ordered from another invoicing account.
You can export an inventory report in the format of your choosing by clicking on one of the following icons:
To get the reports you will need to go to the Container module.
Finally, you can perform two actions directly from the inspection based on what the tool produces :
To merge a product in the inventory with the bill, select a product from each table and click on
This will, as a result, adjust based on what you specified in you management actions (click on the entry or exit date to see it) and no longer pull out these products as anomalies.
- Take out of or enter into the inventory:
Click on « take out of inventory » or « into inventory »
Once this has been done, you can click on