Navigation Menu: Settings/Catalog Management
Objective: Use the option to program an end of commercialization date of a device so that it disappears automatically from the client’s order catalogue on the indicated date.
- Click on the tab
- In the field enter all or part of the brand or model, then click on
- Click on « Modify » in the model area
- In the field: « Validity Date» choose an end of commercialization date
- Click on
- You can enter an alert date: Number of days remaining before discontinuation, that will show in the column «Remains (d)» in the catalog management as well as in the client ordering module. The device will also be highlighted in orange (soon to be discontinued).
- A search criteria «Status» allows to sort equiment: available, discontinued, soon to be discontinued, and out of stock.