Navigation Menu: Settings/Organization Management
Objective : After identifying, by carrier, the unassigned lines for your organization, (because of a new line being created for example), you can assign them to your level of the client organization integrated in the application (Direction, cost center, etc).
You will find, as a result, in the application's reports, the costs of the line associated with the correct level of your organization.
First select, on the left-hand side, the client organization :
Then, on the right-hand side, choose the carrier organization and check the box "Unassigned lines":
Select the carrier accounts or sub-accounts then click on
To assign one or several lines to the organization, you must:
- Select the appropriate line(s) on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on the source node (left side screen) where the line(s) should be assigned (source organization)
- Drag the line to the source "file"
The line will then be integrated into the source file and will show up in the "line" frame at the bottom left.
You can unassign this line by clicking the button on the bottom left:
Side note :
- To assign several lines, you just need to use the Shift or Ctrl key to multi-select the items.
- You can also assign lines without dragging and dropping them by following the same steps as above, then clicking on
This method for assigning line is advised if no automatique assignment rules via the RH directory have been deployed in the Fleet Management module. Otherwise, the lines must be assigned via the Fleet Management module.