Navigation Menu: Settings/Organization Management
Objective : If a new entity has been created within your organisation, or has changed its name, you can create and re-add it to the existing organization or modify the name.
As a result, this new entity will show up in the application's reports.
To create the levels of your organization, you must:
- Pull up the organisation on the left-hand screen.
- Position yourself at the level which will become the parent node of the new node.
- Click on at the bottom, to choose the type of node.
- Rename the node " Untitled " that just appeared
Side Note : If the node has been created under a file, the initial file will become a node and the new node will become a file that contains the lines of the initial file
To rename a level :
- Click on the name of the proper level
- Click on
- Enter the name directly in the highlighted area :
To delete a node :
- Click on the proper node
- Click on
Side Note : If the lines are already assigned to this node, they will be unassigned automatically and you will find them in their original carrier billing account among the unassigned lines.