Navigation Menu: Reporting 360
Objective: Send out by email available reports in the Reports module via the application interface to previoulsly defined recipient profiles (Agency directors distribution list, Buyers, Managers, etc.)
- In the Reports module, click on the tab « Mailing »:
- Check the segment for analysis Landline, Mobile, or Network:
- Select the report:
- Click on
- After choosing the report, fill in the different parameters and the recipient profiles who have been previously established for a level within the organization under the tab "Recipients"
- By default, you email will be added to the mailing as a BCC. You can add other email addresses to this field by seperating each one with a comma
- You can then personalize the body of the email that will accompany the report or send it as is with the html code that has already been filled in.
- Then click on «Submit»
- The reporting mailing has now been saved.
- Tab "List of mailing" ,you can click on the icon to test the mailing and the report. This test email will be sent by default to the account connected and possibly to the others listed as BCCs.
- You can click on the icon to make the report mailing inactive