Navigation Menu: Home Page
Objective: Acces a decisional information environment for operational telecom managament. Each user can therefore easily guide and analyze their telecom usage before going into the other MyTem360 modules to find out more.
Once connected to the MyTem360 application, you will be taken to, for the selected perimeter, the welcome page comprised of :
- An area for Key Performance Indicators(KPI’s) :
- An area for charts (Widgets) :
- An area for communicating information to users :
- To learn more about the data shown on the welcome page, click on the desired module
- KPI zone :
- Click on the icon to choose the month for analysis
- Click on the icon to choose the segment for analysis (landline, mobile, or network)
- Some KPI show the % of evolution compared to the previous month
- Each KPI and chart chosen by the user is remembered for the next time they login.
You can :
- Change a KPI or Widget by clicking on
- Then select another form of analysis :
- Analytical chart area (Widgets) :
The same analysis choices as the KPIs are available (month, segment, remembering the analysis), which have the following possibilities added to them :
- Filter the graph elements
Example : Usage evolution by theme
By clicking on you can check the usage themes that you would like to see appear in the chart.
Then click on « Validate ».
- Zoom into each graph for a better view.
- Choose the type of graph (line, pie, bar) by clicking on
- To close a KPI or chart, click on
- To add a KPI or chart, click on
- By clicking on this tab on the left : a table rolls out showing the integrated invoices by carrier for the last month.
This information allows you to choose time periods for KPIs or widgets based on complementary data, in order to get a more pertinent analysis.
Clicking the tab "Invoicing" will make it slide back to its original place.
Side Note : The widget data for the world map (international roaming voice & data) and the map of France (Distribution of costs by site) are conditioned respectively by the presence of the emitting countries in the call logs (mobile segment) and the invoicing address (landline segment) in the carrier flow.
- Communication Zone :
- Users will be provided with the latest new products or other information that might interest them (Possible acces to presentation documents, operating manuels, etc)
- Up to 5 pieces of information can be made available to users.