Navigation Menu: Management/Datalert!
Objective: Save alert message templates according to usage type (National data, Roaming data) that will be sent by SMS to a user and, if necessary, the company’s telecom manager.
- Click on the manage messages icon to create SMS alert messages for a user:
- Click on « New Message» to create a message based on usage type :
- Domestic (national data)
- Domestic and Roaming
- Name the alert and fill-in the body of the SMS
- Then click Ok
- Click on the manager notification icon to send an email alert to the inventory manager to inform them that the user is Roaming or has gone over the predefined data threshold:
- Select the alert types that the manager should receive (national data and/or roaming)
- Enter the email address of the manager(s) that will receive the alert and in which language.
- Then click Ok.