Navigation Menu: Management/Datalert!
Objective: Once the inventory manager has deployed Datalert on the lines in MyTem360, the user can then install Datalaert from the App Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices.
Installing Datalert ! is quick, easy, and only takes about two minutes. The process is explained in detail in this video presentation .
The process is as follows :
- Step 1 : Reception of message from the manager. This message states that the Datalert ! service has been activated for the line.
- Step 2 : Download the Datalert ! application from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Step 3 : Once downloaded, launch it and, in order to all Datalert ! functions, authorize it to use your location data.
- Step 4 : A welcome message will appear. The arrow at the top allows you to go onto the next part.
- Step 5 : Enter the mobile telephone number in the national format (ex : 555-555-0116) ; click the arrow at the top to continue.
- Step 6 : Datalert! will check to make sure your number has been deployed by the manager. Soon after, an SMS will be sent to you with a code. Copy the code and click on the arrow at the top to proceed.
- Step 7 : Datalert! will check the code and will suggest that you enter a daily limit. This lets the application evaluate your daily use and adjust its estimations of your habits. Accept (by default, it’s not necessary to click on anything to accept : pass directly onto the next step by clicking the arrow).
- Step 8 : If you are using Datalert ! Enterprise, the alerts will be managed by a manager; you don’t have anything to do on this screen. Click the arrow at the top of the screen.
- Step 9 : You will receive a successful installation message. Congratulations! Click OK and leave the application open as a background task to ensure that the data loads correctly to your manager. If the application is stopped, an alert message might be sent asking you to reopen the application.
 This step does not exist in the Android version.