In the assets management module, new actions are available from the « line » arrow::
- Sim card change
- With a Sim card in stock
A pop-up opens. You can choose to:
- Select an already existing Sim card (present in your pool)
- Directly add a new Sim card to the stock
- New Sim Card (order)
That will lead to the ordering module and will prepare an order with the following elements:
- The same carrier
- The line already selected
The provider will receive a new Sim Card order form
- With a Sim card in stock
- Transfert #
That action asks the change of carrier with the same phone number
That leads to the ordering module and will prepare an order with:
- Transfert # type
- Screen to input the information for the new carrier
- Line information automatically attached
- Screen to input/modify specific information about this order
The line detail information display a field to input/modify the information to switch from one carrier to another (RIO)
- PUK and RIO information are present in the asset export file
- The carrier logos are displayed in the asset management grid (when available)
- New filtered views in the pool list
- Entire Fleet (All the pools)
- My pools (All the pools I manage)
- Some actions are possible from that views (Assigning/un-assigning elements are possible only if they are in the same pool)
- The access to that view can be managed into the user settings (user administration/access/edit)
- 4 New customizable fields in the detailed line and equipment information
Those fields are present in the management report and the fleet management exports.
- Inventory management allows filtering using customized user field.
- In case of single equipment or employee add to the pool, if the check box, "Add to all other company pool as well" is checked, a pop-up will ask for confirmation.
Carrier BAN (account) change
In the Carrier BAN change screen (available in the action combo for lines selection), it is now possible to type in a new BAN (account) # in a free field.
The recipient of the change demand will be the distributor contact tagged as "Billing" in the distributor settings.
- Some actions are possible on the orders from the "entire fleet" view.
- A column "Selected pool" had been added to the asset management grid.
- Only the login who actually placed orders is available in the "display" filter.
- .xlsx and xlsm had been added to the "add document" capabilities of the order.
- In the "approval" step of an order, only the login with "approval" rights come as a choice (the approval notion is associated with the order type).
- In the ordering module, the 3 last months are displayed automatically (to reduce the loading time).
It is possible to modify the range to operate a search
- It is possible to choose the last month of export when exporting detailed orders.
- User rights (access) duplication
- Possible for the "internal" and "distributor" access types
- This function allows duplicating all the accesses of a login to another. This does not delete the eventual additional access that the recipient may have before.