|Back to release notes|
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Line portability (transfer) using an existing sim card from the inventoy.
Upon the order of a new line with carrier portability (transfer), it is now possible to use sim card already in the assets.
The SIM card reference will be added to the order form sent to the carrier.
- This action starts with the asset management by selecting "Portability" from the action menu.
- At the order 4th step, after the pop-up submission click on Sim in stock:
- Select the SIM card to assign to the new line and submit:
- Mass import: device information more easy to read
Localization : Management/ Fleet Management/ Action / Mass import
When the mouse is going over a device name, all little rollover display the full name:
- Asset management export additional information
Customized fields content is included in the asset management export file (from the asset management main screen):
These fields are customizable in each detailed screen for user/line/device (from the asset management) in the various tab:
As a reminder, the header of these fields can be customized from Settings/Administration/Account settings/customized fields:
Do not forget to clear you browser cache to enjoy all functionalities