|Get to know useful information in the welcome page|
Once logged in, you will get to the welcome page containing a wealth of useful information.
1 - Modules and their menus
You will find several modules on the left of the screen.
- Reports 360: gives you access to creating the reports and their dissemination.
- MyBox360: the module where you can collect the reports you have requested in Reports 360.
- Billing: the financial module containing the dashboard and all the invoices.
- Management: the module used to manage the client's telecoms inventory. For example, phone lines, devices, users, and user information. Ordering a device can also be done through this module.
- Settings: this is where setting up of the application takes place. For example, creating logins, client organizations, and catalogue of devices to be used in the Management module's inventory.
Each of the module contains a menu in its own right.
2- KPIs and Widgets
As soon as you connect, you will be taken by default to the page containing stats and performance indicators via the KPIs (numeric values) and widgets (graphical analysis).
For more information on the KPIs and widgets, you can visit:
3 - Icons
At the bottom left of the page, you will find four icons.
The customize icon is only visible if this feature is activated in your login.
4 - Other information
The client name is found in the upper right corner. You will also see the number of unread notifications, a search icon, and your initials.
The bell indicates the number of unread notifications. You will be taken to the notifications window when you click on it.
The magnifying glass lets you search for a user name or a phone line in the client's data.
A pop-up menu opens when you click on your initals .