Home Page/KPI and widget
Making KPIs and widgets work for you
1 – Overview
When you connect to mytem360, you will land on the Home page that already contains default KPIs and widgets.
List of default KPIs (4) by order of display
- Total monthly costs (with percent point difference from the previous month’s)
- Number of phone lines
- Lines without usage
- Total costs on a sliding 12-month period
List of default widgets (4) by order of display
- Cost breakdown by carrier
- International roaming voice and data
- Usage cost trends by product classification (theme?)
- Cost trends by segment over a 12 month period (mobile, landline, data or IT lines)
The month and year by default displayed on the user's first-ever connection correspond to the latest billing period uploaded to the application. This so-called “overall” or default period is customizable.
2 – Adding a KPI
There is no limit as to the number of customizable KPIs and widgets on the home page. A users, for example, can take the exact same KPI many times over and vary their billing periods (see also “change billing period for KPIs and widgets).
1. Move over your mouse on the KPI and widget zone until the orange arrow appears .
2. Click on the icon to display the list of customizable KPIs and widgets.
- The figure in the upper right corner of each KPI and widget indicates how many times the KPI/widget already appears on the Home page.
- See the complete KPI/widget name and their quick summary by gliding your mouse over them.
3. Click and hold the KPI of interest. Drag over to the right until the “Drop Here” zone. Release the mouse. A number will be added in the upper right corner of the corresponding KPI/widget located on list, left side of the screen. The Home page background turns into white. This means that the KPI dropped is now found on the Home page.
3 – Deleting a KPI
1. Glide over your mouse on the KPI/widget to be deleted until the trash icon appears. Click on it.
4 – Moving over
1. Glide your mouse over the KPI desired until the four-arrow pictogram appears . Click on it. Without releasing your mouse, glide the item in the zone where you would like to move the KPI/widget.