|Home page/KPIs and Widgets|
|KPI and Widget description|
Users can benefit from mytem360's two major types of performance indicators:
- KPIs represented by numeric values
- widgets represented by graphical analysis
1 – Overview
These indicators are available in mytem360's Home Page.
Four KPIs and four widgets are displayed by default. These features are fully customizable according to the user’s preferences (See also “Choose KPIs and widgets”).
Each KPI and widget has a unique purpose.
There are unlimited possibilities to add, combine, and customize the KPIs and widgets, simply by dragging and dropping them in the Home page.
Each KPI and widget shows a quick summary of its contents once clicked.
The overall billing period, on the upper part of the page, covers all the KPIs and widgets currently displayed. Once the billing period is changed, all the other KPIs and their charts will follow automatically.
By default, mytem360 displays the most recent invoice in month M. Month M will be visible as soon as a carrier invoice is uploaded for a client. Month M can certainly be different from the actual date, or today’s date.
Users can change the analysis period for each of the KPIs/widgets (See also “Change analysis period for KPIs and Widgets”).
2 – List of KPIs
Users can move the KPIs from one position to another in the Home page. They can be filtered by billing period or by their attributes (specific purpose).
- Average cost per phone line with a percent point (%) difference from the previous month’s cost
- Total monthly costs with a percent point (%) difference from the previous month’s costs
- Total costs over a sliding 12-month period
- Roaming mobile data with a percent point (%) difference from the previous month’s figures
- Roaming mobile voice (inbound and outbound) with a percent point (%) difference from the previous month’s figures
- Number of phone lines
- Total costs in the calendar year
- Lines without usage
3 – List of widgets
All the widgets can be zoomed, moved, or filtered by billing period or by attribute.
They are also available in different types of charts.
- International roaming costs voice and data
- Cost differences (subscription and usage) by segment such as mobile, fixed, data or IT lines
- Monthly cost breakdown by carrier in all segments such as mobile, fixed, data or IT costs
- Mobile usage cost differences over a sliding 12-month period
- Cost differences by carrier
4 – KPI and widget icons
The icons appear as you slide your mouse over in any of the KPIs and widgets.
|Opens the list of KPIs and widgets available|
|Moves the KPIs/widgets from one position to another|
|Choose period of analysis|
|Delete the KPI or widget|
|Zoom the widget|
|Choose the chart type for a widget|
|Product subgroups for Usage (landline, data, roaming, sms, etc...)|
|Choose segment (mobile, landline, data)|