|How to customize your interface|
The customization feature is an add-on. Some accounts may have this activated and some may not.
When the add-on is active in your login account, you will have the capability to customize your interface.
Customization done by one user in a client environment (for example change colors for ACME company) will apply to the ACME environment across all user logins.
The email accompanying the reports sent will also follow the color and logo customization.
2. Customizing the mytem interface
1. In the welcome page, navigation menu in the lower left, click on the icon to access the customization feature.
You will get to a page containing four customizable zones: logo, colors, font, and palette.
You can insert your logo through drag and drop or by inserting an image in your computer in the zone.
The image can be in jpeg, png, or gif.
The logo will appear in the login page, the navigation bar replacing , and in the email messages generated from mytem.
Three color zones can be customized :
- Navigation bar > grey by default > applies to the navigation and the top bars.
- Primary color zone > sky blue by default > applies to different elements in the interface like buttons, icons, window titles, some labels, etc.
- Secondary color zone > organge by default > applies to menus highlighted, icons or buttons in the modules, etc...
Click on each of the zone to change colors.
You can modify the font with the following choices :
- Times new roman
- Open Sans (par défaut)
You can change the colors in your charts and tables choosing among the palettes below:
- MyTEM V5 (default)
- Candy Bar
- Cold Time
The icon in each zone enables you to cancel your choice.
The icon allow you to go back to the default settings in all the zones.
The icon allows you to keep your chosen settings.
A band in the bottom of the screen displays the name of the person who made the modifications as well as the time and date when they were applied.