|Welcome page/My account|
|View and modify user rights in various modules|
"My Account" allows you to see all the user rights activated in your login.
1 - Check your login's user rights
1. Click on your avatar on the upper right corner where a pop-up window appears. Then, click on "My Account".
2. You will get to the page "My Profile" showing all your rights.
Your email, first name, and last name are shown as well as your login type (client).
3. The rights are organized by section like in the image below. By clicking on a section, you will see your rights in detail.
2 - Your rights for each section
These are the sections that you can access in mytem360.
- Pools and profiles
- Order type
- Carrier accounts
- Invoice Monitoring profile
1 - Access section
This section allows you to see the different mytem modules which you have acess to.
1. Click on the client name to see all the modules that you have access to.
2. To open your access to a module, glide the corresponding button to the right (blue zone).
3. To close access to a module, glide the corresponding button towards to the left (grey zone).
2 - Pools and profiles section
If you have access to the modules "Inventory" and "Orders," this section shows you the different pools and profiles which your login is linked.
1. To access a pool, simply tick the pool of interest and assign the profiles to be used in Inventory and Orders.
2. To remove access to a pool, un-tick it.
3 - Order type
If you have access to the "Orders" module, this section allows you to see the types of order which your login is linked.
1. To add an order type, tick on a choice(s).
2. To delete access to a certain order type, un-tick the choice(s).
4 - Carrier Accounts (Vendor Accounts)
This section shows your access to the client's different billing accounts.
1. To add a billing account, choose the carrier in the upper right corner, then tick on the accounts you would like to access. You will be able to see and choose this account to be debited when passing orders.
2. To disable access to a billing account, choose the carrier in the upper right corner, then un-tick the accounts you would like to disable.
5 - Distributors
If you have access to the "Orders" module, this section will show you which distributors you have access to.
The information is based on the existing order types.
1. To get rights to a access distributor, choose the order type in the upper right corner and tick on the distributors linked to this chosen order type.
2. To close access to a distributor, choose the order type in the upper right corner and un-tickthe distributors.
If you need to access several distributors for all order types, the steps have to be repeated for each order type.
6 - Invoice monitoring profile
If you have access to "Invoice Monitoring", this section shows you the different steps to validate the amounts split in an invoice. There are 13 general steps, some could be active in your profile and some not.
1. To change the billing validation profile, click on "Validation profile" to see the different profiles available.
It is possible to customize the steps for billing validation. This can be done in the module "Settings" then "Administration".