|Basic functions in User administration|
1. Basic principles
The User administration function lets you manage the entire operations ranging from visualization of rights, modification of rights, deletion of rights or users, and duplicating existing user access rights to a new login account.
1. In the welcome page, click on Settings then User administration to access all the logins existing for your client environment.
2. You will arrive at a page listing all the login accounts in your client environment.
3. Navigation tools
- You can search in the columns user, email, and membership group using the loupe.
- You can sort the column user by clicking on this heading.
- You can filter the column login type (client, internal, distributor); status (active, inactive); and subscriber (subscribed, not subscribed) by clicking on the headings.
4. Legend of User administration icons
|Login subscribed to a client environment|
|Login not subscribed to a client environment|
|Modify, delete, or duplicate user rights|
5 - Password expiration
The column Password expiration shows a progress bar which corresponds to timeline of the login valadity.
The more the bar gets covered in color toward the right, the closer the password expiration gets.
As you glide the mouse over the progress bar, the expiration date and the number of days remaining show up.
2. Main features
1. Export all the logins
1. Click on just above the table headings. You will get a list of all the logins in your client environment in a csv file.
2. Disactivate a login
1. Slide the tiny ruler towards the left until the its blue color turns into grey . It means that the login is now inactive.
3. Delete a login
1. Click on the action icon next to the login concerned. Choose the action "delete" then "continue" following the message confirmation.
The login will disappear in the list.
A deleted login can not be recovered through the software. If you need to add the deleted login again, contact Saaswedo via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Edit a login
You can edit a user's access rights.
1. Click on the action icon and choose Edit.
2. You will get to the login's profile page.
Depending on your rights, it is possible to make changes in the login profile (see also User rights in your account).