|Back to release notes
This Tuesday, February 9, a new version of mytem360 will be available with many changes concerning: account management (settings), inventory, and order management. Here are the details:
1. account administration (settings):
The entire account administration menu is now available.
1.1 Management Group:
A table of management groups with all the options (creation, edition, export etc...) is now easy to visualize.
An intuitive, step-by-step interface to create a mangement group of the client type.
1.1 Vendors (IT service providers):
A table of providers is now available with all its options (activation/deactivation of a given provider, export etc.). At the moment only the providers present in the billing data are available. Subsequent changes will be made in the next stages of development.
A page dedicated to adding a new vendor.
The Provider Accounts tab of the legacy version (previous version V4) is now shared with the Provider menu. The selection of accounts to be activated is available when creating or editing a supplier in a dedicated section.
Development of the distributor grid with all its options (activation/deactivation of a distributor, export etc.). The list of available distributors is composed of "generic distributors" (available in each environment) and "private distributors" visible only in the active environment.
Account customization will also be available, it will allow to set :
- The 8 personalized fields of the inventoiry items (employee, equipment, line, and SIM)
- The auto-increment of the employee ID number
- Order-related prompts or actions
- Management and deadlines of the automatic closing
- Orde status
- Management of the data source displaying the employee assigned to a phone line (billing information vs. HR directory data)
1.5 Physical site or physical location:
New fields were added in the menu Physical location during the creation/edition but also during the restitution (grid), here is the list:
- Opening date
- Closing date
The global exports via mybox360, and the exports of the selected items in the browser - meaning the tables where we can see an "export" button on top are now functional.
Activation of new site fields (including those dedicated to status and dates) on the following items:
- Line 1
- Line 2
- SIM/SAM 1
- SIM/SAM 2
- SIM/SAM 3
3. Order management:
3.1 Reference information :
Mass export and import of reference information.
3.2 Workflow order:
The order workflow has been updated, here is the description of the changes:
- The actions "Acknowledge receipt of order" and "Acknowledge receipt of delivery" are now consecutive. It is no longer possible to acknowledge receipt of the delivery without first acknowledging receipt of the order.
- The action "Refuse order" has been split into as many actions as there are steps.
- Lifting the "hold" status no longer advances the workflow but returns to the previous step.
3.3 Miscellaneous itelms and patches:
Fix on the coherence of data is applied when using advanced filters.