|Back to release notes|
As of June 15, a new version of mytem360 will be available with many changes concerning :
- Account management
- Login management
- Order management
- and APIs
Here is the list and description of the new features:
- Evolution of the news feed information management. You can now:
- mark all items as read
- mark all items as unread
- delete everything
- delete one by one
- It is now possible to display the following details on the "Addresses" fields: state, province, or region.
2. Report 360:
Evolution of the period selector for the command reports with the display of a calendar type selector. The reports concerned by this evolution are:
- Activity orders
- SLA orders
- Workflow orders
3. Account management:
Improvements to the user experience for the following points:
- For the "Profiles" tile it is possible to add fields: "Status", "Start of validity" and "End of validity" within the table as well as within the creation/edition form.
Discover the complete file of this subject :
- Possibility to add, via the detailed provider record, a provider that is not included in the invoicing data. The supplier can be generic or private i.e. visible only on the customer's instance.
- Possibility to add, via the detailed provider record, a fictitious provider account as well as its sub-accounts of a generic or private provider. The addition of a sub-account can also be done on an account added from the billing data.
In terms of the log of actions, the different actions done in mytem can be viewed in the "log" of the following modules:
- Management group
- Physical sites
- Mytem360 profiles :
- Order profiles
- Inventory profiles
- Profiles in invoice validation
4. Management of logins:
- We are bringing back the function "Edit terminal prices" option available in the "Add options" modal of the "Subscriptions" section of the detailed login form.
Data reliability and optimization of the user experience for the following points of the inventory :
- The creation and editing of a physical site will only be possible if the user is subscribed to the "Account Management" module. This concerns the following detailed records:
- and line
- Addition of a hyperlink in the "Management group" cell of the inventory table allowing the application of the filter on the selected management group. This hyperlink will only be visible in the "My management groups" and "Global inventory" views.
- The export of inventory data can be with the .xlsx extension for both the global export and the export of a few selected items.
6. Order management:
We have made the following improvements:
- Creating a delivery or billing site will only be possible if the user is subscribed to the "Account Management" module.
- Tiles associated with profiles with an "Inactive" status will no longer appear in the catalog.
- The "Management groups" and "Distributor/Supplier" sections in step 2 of the order chain will be validated automatically if the result of each field consists of only one entry.
- When an order includes several "employees" or several "SIMs in stock" cards, the tool provides import matrices that make it easier to fill in these items at one go.
- Possibility to modify the prices on the fly of the items in an order from step 2 of the order chain. The editing will be done from the "Your sub-orders" section on the right of the screen. This option will only be available to users who have the right to manage their logins.
- As part of the policy of making logs available, the various actions carried out in mytem360 can be consulted in the history of the modules concerned:
- Added action history for the table listing the main orders
- Adding the history of actions for the "List of sub-orders" table
7. Public APIs:
In addition to the first 8 endpoints of the public APIs here are the new actions that can be performed for this release:
Other endpoints will continue to follow as APIs are developed. Get in touch with us to find out more about the API features.
- New "device" pictogram in the indicator "number of devices" in the inventory and their distribution in the welcome page.
- We have transitioned to Angular 11 for security mesures and keeping the tool up-to-date.
- Different corrections :
- Creation of a new instance, in the order section (customize feature in the tile) you can now customize some fields.