mytem360 / Catalog management
|Add a service in the order module|
This page describes the different steps to follow so that a service can be created and made visible in a pack for an associated provider in the order module.
I am building a catalog of active services:
The active service catalog is made up of services:
- from products that are invoiced to me by providers for which I upload invoices into mytem360
- that I associate with a Pack.
If the service I want to add is not available in the proposed list, I can manually create it, and then assign it to a Pack.
From the menu showing my active service, I can:
- manage its affiliation on my different packs.
- manage the prices of my service with or without engagement and in renewal (possible to configure by Pack). See the page on this subject.
- manage the FPCU prices of my service (possible to configure by Pack). See the related page here.