mytem360 / Catalog management
Add a device in the order module
This page describes the different steps on how to make a device visible in a pack associated to a given provider, so that this device gets referenced in the list of devices a user is allowed to order.
1. I would like to create a list of available devices
I would like to build a list of devices in my catalog coming from a repository of existing devices validated by Saaswedo.
I would like to import a device of my choice in my list of available devices, with their properties such as color, SIM format, storage...that I can freely select.
If the device I would like to add is not listed Saaswedo's list of available devices (or the "Saaswedo catalog"), I can create it manually. Here's how.
Example: I would like to import in my list of available devices: APPLE IPHONE 13 PRO with the following properties
- 2 properties colors: white and black
- 1 property SIM format: Physical SIM
- 2 properties storage: 128GB and 256GB
This device will be referenced in the list of available devices with all possible configurations from its properties, as well as with a default configuration:
2. I would like to create pack(s)
I can create packs that will allow me to group several items together (subscription, equipment, accessory...). These packs will be visible in the order module for authorized users.
3. I am building my own catalog of active devices
The active devices catalog is made up of devices:
- with precise configurations, from my list of available devices
- which are necessarily linked to a pair of provider-pack
- I would like to import the configurations in my active devices catalog:
- by associating it to a provider-parck pair.
From the list of my active devices, I can do the following:
- define if my provider manages the device as new, refurbished or both. See the related page here.
- manage the number of devices in the stock according to their condition. See the related page here.
- manage the end of availability date for my device. See the related page here.
- manage the price of my device (either bare device with t or without accompanying subscriptions and renewals). This can be configured in the provider-order profile pair. See the related page here.
- manage my device's the FPCU prices. This can be configured in the provider-order profile pair. See the related page here.