|Reports 360/Send a report|
|Create and send a report to a mailing list|
Mytem360 lets you send a report to yourself and to other recipients via a mailing list.
The dissemination can be one-time (ad hoc) or regularly occuring, for example every month.
Setting it up involves four steps in the so-called reporting "workflow".
1 - Choose a report
The first step in the reporting workflow is to choose a report in a given list available to the user. Reports are either "standard", which are accessible to all mytem users, or "specific" which are tailored and especially set-up to certain users who request for them.
1. Click on one of the reports from the list. A description of this report will be displayed.
2. Click on "Select report" or click directly on the icon to the left of the report .
2 - Define the scope
The scope may vary from one report to another given that they each serve a different purpose. A report can vary by period (monthly, bimonthly, or any other period specified); it can vary by format (excel or csv); or by the main data contained in it like client organizations, billing accounts, subscription plans, etc...
1. Set-up the scope displayed (month for example)
2. Click on "Validate settings".
3 - Add recipients and the scope of their reports
Step three involves sending a report(s) to a mailing list.
The default items appearing in this step are:
- the default recipient, which is the email of the user who set up the report in steps 1 and 2.
- the scope linked to the user account
1. Add the recipients
- Among a list of mytem360 users
- By typing in the email(s)
- By using an import file
2. You have the option to change the scope for each user if needed
- click on the recipient's scope
- a pop-up window appears to customize the scope
- choose the scope
4. validate the set-up
Mytem lets you to delete users individually or in bulk using the single or multi-selection features.
4 - Other scope-related features
Step four of the report creation and dissemination involves the option to tailor the email message accompanying the report. You can also set-up a schedule if the report is to be sent regularly.
2. Optional: Set-up a schedule to automatically send the reports.
3. Click on "Send report".
4. The final step in the reports dissemination shows you the scope you have just set-up. You can also choose to directly send a report to MyBox360 or to the welcome page.