|Invoice list/Invoice list|
|Get the list of the uploaded invoices from all the carriers|
1. Get the list
1. In the Invoice menu, click on Invoice list.
2. You will see a table listing all the latest invoices uploaded in mytem.
For each invoice, the table shows you the:
- Invoice number
- Billing Account
- Invoice date (release date)
- Start date of the usage period
- End date of the usage period
- Upload date of the invoice in mytem
- Indicator whether a CDR is present with the invoice or no
- Number of unassociated lines in a client organization
Search options let you focus on the details such as:
- You can sort items in ascending or descending order by clicking on the column headings (carrier, invoice number, billing account).
- The search icon appearing as you glide your mouse over in the headings invoice number and billing enables you to search a specific invoice or account.
- The filter icon appearing as you glide your mouse over to the headings date sent, billing start date, and billing end date enables you to search or pick a specific date of interest.
- You can choose a billing cycle by clicking on the month and adjusting for the periods of interest.
- When you tick or select several invoices, their sub-total will be displayed here
- The column upload date (integration date) indicates when the invoice was uploaded in mytem.
- The advanced filters display invoices by:
- client organization (which allows you to find the number of unassigned lines)
2 - Display the complete list of lines associated to an invoice
- Click on "more menu" towards the right of the row where the invoice is indicated.
- Click on "Show lines".
- You will be taken to the module Lines list showing all the lines assigned to the invoice
3. Show the lines of an invoice unassigned to a client organization
- Choose the client organization in the advanced filters.
- Locate the invoice number and click on the number shown in the column Unassigned lines.
- You will be taken to the module Line liste that will show all the lines associated to the invoice that are not assigned to your client organization.
4. Export the list of invoices
The icon lets you export a list of invoices in a given billing cycle.
1. Click on to get the PDF version (short and detailed version) of a given invoice.
The detailed version of the PDF can be found in Mybox360.
2. If you need to export a handful of invoices, tick the ones you need and click on . The capability appears. You will then get the export of your chosen invoices in csv.