|Get the list of the uploaded invoices from all the carriers|
1. Get the list
1. In the Invoice menu, click on Invoice list.
2. You will see a table listing all the latest invoices uploaded in mytem.
- You can sort items in ascending or descending order by clicking on the column headings (carrier, invoice number, billing account).
- The search icon appearing as you glide your mouse over in the headings invoice number and billing enables you to search a specific invoice or account.
- The filter icon appearing as you glide your mouse over to the headings date sent, billing start date, and billing end date enables you to search or pick a specific date of interest.
- You can choose a billing cycle by clicking on the month and adjusting for the periods of interest.
- When you tick or select several invoices, their sub-total will be displayed here
- The column upload date (integration date) indicates when the invoice was uploaded in mytem.
2. Export the list of invoices
The icon lets you export a list of invoices in a given billing cycle.
1. Click on to get the PDF version (short and detailed version) of a given invoice.
The detailed version of the PDF can be found in Mybox360.
2. If you need to export a handful of invoices, tick the ones you need and click on . The capability appears. You will then get the export of your chosen invoices in csv.