|Settings / Carriers/Plans/Zones|
Define (or modify) the mobile plans that your company benefits from the carriers you are working within any country. These plans will be attached to a group of lines.
You can define a Plan with the following steps:
- Go to Settings / Carriers/Plans/Zones
- Click on “Add carrier/plan”
- Select the carrier country
- Select the carrier on the combo the company has a contract with
- Type a plan name for the plan you are creating. It can be as simple as “AT&T Plan 1” for example.
- Enter in “Set data cap” the data allowance of the plan. Example 4 GB. If you are using a pooling plan or share plan, you can define here the “fair share” of the plan that you want to allocate to each line.
- Enter the price per MB that the carrier is billing when a line is going over the data cap. It can be “0” in case of unlimited plans.
- Enter the billing date per default for the carrier. In case you have multiple accounts with the carrier you can choose here the billing date of the account(s) with most lines. For each line, you can always modify the billing date if it is not the one applied by default.
- The default plan checkbox defines when a line enrolls, for the SIM card’s carrier, which plan will be linked per default to the line.
- If you have only one plan for one carrier, check the “This is the default plan for carrier” checkbox.
- If you create several plans for one carrier, you want to check this check box for the most popular plan.
- Set the roaming zones of your plan
If you need to modify an existing plan
When you plan is created, you can then define the policy of the plan