|Settings / Telecom policy|
|Once you carrier plans are defined, you need to define (or modify) the policies attached to them. This is very important as all actions are going to be defined in the policies.|
A policy is a set of thresholds and actions that will apply to the lines linked to it.
You can define a policy with the following steps:
- Go to Settings / Telecom policy
- Click on the carrier you want to prepare a policy for
- For the plan you want to prepare a policy for, click on “Add Policy”
- Type a policy name for the policy you are creating. It can be as simple as “Policy 1” for example.
- Complete the Basic thresholds tab
- Complete the Connection status tab
- Complete the MDM disabling option tab
If you need to modify an existing policy