|Understand Apple rules for notifications display|
Sometimes notification is received with an OK button, other times not. Why?
|Screen 1||Screen 2|
- This depends on the situation of the device and it is the same for all Apple applications/notifications.
- In screen 1, Datalert is not open upfront
- If the phone is locked, the notification will appear and stay on the lock-screen up to the user unlock the phone.
- If the phone is unlocked, the notification will appear a few seconds and will disappear (but can always be visible in the notification historical)
- In example 2, Datalert App in open upfront
- The notification is a pops-up with an OK button (Apple rules)
- When the OK is hit, the notification disappears.