|Settings / Telecom Policy / Policy|
|Set communication when communication between devices and the portal is affected|
For better results devices need to be in regular connection with the portal. In a normal mode, the device and the portal communicate every 15 minutes.
For some reasons due to end user behavior or simply technical limitations of the OS (Apple mainly), this communication can be affected.
Datalert can detect different use cases where the communication between the device and the portal is affected. For each use case, it is possible, in each policy, to set some warning messages for the end user and the administrator.
The setting screen is the same for each use case. Some per default values are pre-set. To set the connection status tab, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings / Telecom policy
- Chose the policy you want to modify
- Click on Edit
- Click on the Connection status tab
- Switch ON the tab (right up corner)
- Eventually, switch OFF the use case you do not need
- For each use case ON set the message pace with this screen:
- Choose if you want a message to send immediately after detection or only after a few hours/days
- Choose if you want the messages to be by email and/or notification
- Decide the pace you want to repeat the message (or not)
You can have more details on each use case here:
- App swiped
- Low power mode / Background App Refresh off
- Force closed / Device off/ Network off
- App deleted