"Extended Domestic Zone" introduction:
In some carrier plans, part or all the domestic allowance of data can be used in other countries than the original country of the carrier / SIM.
- As an example in Europe, a % of the domestic data allowance can be used in all the countries of the European Union.
- As another example, some Canadian domestic plans can be used in the United States of America.
Datalert now manages this type of subscription.
- Domestic and Domestic Extended Zone meters carry from now 2 colors that differentiate the type of traffic.
- Maps and graphics have new Extended Domestic Zone filters.
- It is now possible to customize the email message sent during the enrollment by forcing the sent off an email instead of the text message.
New IT Manager notification email
The email received by the IT manager when a threshold is hitten has been re-designed. The full situation of the line is now detailed.
Datalert and OS version details
Into the "Lines" menu, some more information about the device type, the OS version, and the Datalert version are now visible. The information displays as a roll-over on the carrier. By clicking on the device type, you are directed to a web page with more technical details about the device.
This permits us to know if the end-user has the latest updated version of Datalert on his device.
Plan synchronization control
Datalert displays a warning if the devices did not update itself with the plan/policy update from the portal.
An automated synchronization is sent when the device is not updated.
A bad synchronization does not affect Datalert services but can be the origin of inconsistent info display on the device.
MDM action history
The history of all MDM action is now logged into Datalert. It is located in the messages history of a line.
Detail display about NO ZONE classified usages
Current billing cycle roaming usage, done before a change of plan on a line, are isolated and classify into NO ZONE. A detail is now available to undertand it better.
Minor bug corrections