||Disabling data on iOS devices on a domestic situation
Show you how to disable data on iOS with Datalert / MobileIron Cloud
Disable cellular data on a iOS is possible using the profiles in MobileIron Cloud.
- Follow the instruction to create Group / Profile under this article: https://saaswedo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026487131-MobileIron-Cloud-How-to-use-MobileIron-Profiles-in-Datalert-
- When it comes to the configuration of the profile (step4) chose the following settings:
- Chose "Custom" configuration type.
- Name your configuration and pick iOS as follws:
- Load the file attached to this article (Disable 4G cellular (3).mobileconfig)
Notes: when the profile is applyed to a iOS device (via the Group), calls, SMS and wifi will still work on the phone. The cellular data (domestic and roaing) will not work.
To restore the data the Datalert Admin need to take the device out of the group from Datalert portal.