Workspace One / Datalert
When a user has several devices
What to check if all the devices are not imported into Datalert after the syncronization with Workspace One?
Only the devices for which a phone number exists in Workspace One can be imported into Datalert.
- The system is looking for a number first into the device details. If the number does not start with a country code (and starts then with 0) is it not imported and we go to step 2.
- If there is no number, it is looking for a number into the "Notes" of the device details
- If there is no number, it is looking for a number into the user details
If no number is found, the device is not imported
If the number is found at step 3 and if there is more than 1 device linked to the user, none of the user's devices are integrated. If a user has several devices, it is requiered to input the lines numbers into each device details.
To input a line number into the device detail notes, you need to proceed as follows:
- Open the device details
- On the "More" menu select "Notes"
- Add a note
- Input the line number respecting the below syntax: