|Windows 10 settings|
Windows 10 settings for Windows 10 Datalert client
To allow Windows 10 Datalert client to work properly, a setting needs to be done in the device Windows 10.
Here is the tips to apply to Windows 10 devices to ensure that it will run properly:
Battery saving settings
- Go to settings
- Choose System
- Choose Battery
- Click on the "See which apps are affecting your battery life" (under the 100% or other value)
- Click on Datalert *
- Uncheck "Let Windows decide when this app can run in the background"
- Check "Allow the app to run in the background"
Upon your Windows 10 version the settings can look like that:
- Close the settings
* If Datalert app is not visible in the list, this is because it was never used yet under your laptop battery. In such a case:
- Unplug the power cord from your laptop
- Open Datalert app on your laptop
- After 5 minutes Datalert will showup in the app list (step 5)